The Ibrahim-al-Ibrahim Mosque, also known as the King Fahd bin Abdulaziz al-Saud Mosque or the Mosque of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, is a mosque at the southern tip of Gibraltar, at Europa Point. The building was a gift from King Fahd of Saudi Arabia and took two years to build at a cost of around 5 million pounds. It was officially inaugurated on August 8, 1997.The mosque complex also contains a school, library, and lecture hall. It is the only purpose-built mosque in Gibralter to serve the Muslims in the territory who number over 2000: around 7% of Gibraltar's total population.
The Barbary Macaque population in Gibraltar is the last in the whole of the European continent, which, unlike that of North Africa, is thriving. At present there are some 230 animals in five troops occupying the area of the Upper Rock, though occasional forays into the town may result in damages to personal property. As they are a tailless species, they are also known locally as Barbary Apes or Rock Apes despite the fact that they are monkeys (Macaca sylvanus). Forming a double paradox, locals simply refer to them as monos (Spanish: monkeys) when conversing in Spanish or Llanito (the local vernacular).The Barbary Macaque is considered Gibraltar's unofficial national animal.
Our Lady of FÃ¡tima (pronounced [fatim]) is the title given to the Blessed Virgin Mary by those who believe that she appeared to three shepherd children at FÃ¡tima, Portugal on the 13th day of six consecutive months in 1917, starting on 13 May, the FÃ¡tima holiday. The three children were LÃºcia dos Santos and her cousins, siblings Francisco and Jacinta Marto. The title of Our Lady of the Rosary is also sometimes used in reference to the same apparition (although it was first used in 1208 for the reported apparition in the church of Prouille); because the children related that the Lady in the apparition specifically identified Herself as "the Lady of the Rosary." It is also common to see a combination of these titles, i.e., Our Lady of the Rosary of FÃ¡tima (Portuguese: ''Nossa Senhora do RosÃ¡rio de FÃ¡tima'').
SanlÃºcar de Guadiana is a localidad in the province of Huelva, Andalusia, Spain, situated 55 km from the city of Huelva. The inhabitants are known as SanluqueÃ±os. The village borders the Guadiana River, which is tidal at this point, but the higher parts of the village rise to an altitude of 149 metres.The remains of the San Marcos castle overlook the village.The village faces Alcoutim across the river. A ferry for foot passengers is available but to get from SanlÃºcar to Alcoutim by road involves a trip of about 70 km.